Friday, September 30, 2011

CV COVER LETTER

Abu Dhabi,
Khalifa City A, Roud 62,
Tel: 0507807803

25, September 2011
Mr. Hossam Alddin Ahmed
Head of Operations
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
Al Buteen, Bainoona Street


Dear Mr. Hossam Alddin,

I wish to apply for the position of Operation Officer as advertised in Al Ettihad newspaper on July 2011.

I attached my resume to provide to you information about my experience in Operations and Back Office. I have one year experience working in operations and back office in Abu Dhabi National Islamic Finance and a solid commitment to this important field. My recent position has provided me with experience of group work as an operation team member.

I am continuing my Bachelor in Business Accounting at Higher College of Technology, degree to be awarded in 2013. To assist me in this new position, I have recently completed two courses in General and Islamic Banking. As a result I can provide you with a combination of practical experience and theoretical knowledge.

I would be pleased to discuss my application with you at your convenience. Please contact me so that I can provide you with any additional information you may require.

Yours sincerely,


Yousef Alhashmi

Enclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment